Well things like styling your hair and keeping yourself together maybe the last thing on your mind. Which stands to reason because like any new mom you haven't had enough sleep to give a care about yourself. It's all about that new baby love. Awww so preciuos.
All though mommy tends to think of herself last there is no reason to leave home looking dishelved or a hot mess!
Here are a few ideas to help you thru this stage in your life:
- Head Wraps ~ Simply get a Scarf big or small and wrap into one of those cute Nubian styles. For more ideas on that follow me on Pintrest RaiBMason, "Head Wraps". If you are in the Inglewood area on Sunday one of my favorite spots "Runway Boutique" is doing a live demo on how to tie a turban. Time and Date: 5pm-8pm 3/11/16 Location: Simply Wholesome 4508 West Slauson Los Angeles,Ca 90043
- Wrap & Go ~ Love this! Easy to keep. If you get a good press and curl, flat iron or relaxer no extra is heat needed after sitting under the dryer. Just wrap it up before bed when you wake up in the morning just comb and go.
- Wigs ~ Easy hairdo. These have been pretty popular as of lately. Almost everyone has one by now. It's a good back up for some women. Find a cute wig that fits, pin it down because you don't want baby grabbing it off in public. Not a good look.
- Top Knots, Buns and Ponytails ~ This is simple enough. All you need is a scrunchie/rubberband and 3 hairpins/bobbypins. You can place your top knot, bun or ponytail on top of your head, on the backside your crown area or back of your head in nape area; let it hang, twist it tight and pin it. You can use the last technique for both bun or top knot.
- Braids/Cornrows ~ Easy Pezy. This is by far one of the best hairstlyes for a first time mommy thats trying to figure it all out. Trust me it gets a little overwhelming once all your help is gone, especially when it's time for you to finally take over the world again. Your hair is the last thing you want to stress over. This you will want to make an early appointment for when you are upto it to lock in an appointment.. I recommend doing so before baby arrives if you can sit that long.
- Weave ~ Same as above. Raibmason.mayvenn.com
I hope this information is helpful. Please leave me a comment or send me message.